layla

Wednesday 16 January 2013

You Smell Devine...






 Perfume...I couldn't live without it! Ok, perhaps that's a bit of a bold statement and one that is very far fetched, but I just love to smell good and I feel bare without it on, like something is missing from my day to day persona. I like to smell good, I like people commenting on my perfume, and often, people ask me what I'm wearing...so I'm going to share with you exactly that! 
At the moment, I have three personal favourites, all of which have received positive comments by friends, family and acquaintances. The first perfume I would like to share with you is 'Pure Poison' by Dior. 



"Pure Poison incarnates seduction in its purest state by exploring its duality and irresistible alchemy. Based on orange blossom, jasmine, gardenia, amber and sandalwood, this delicate yet generous modern potion reveals the seductress within.
Grown in southern Italy, the essence of bergamot is obtained by cold expression of peel. It brings a distinct, sweet freshness to fragrances and adds a special radiance to citrus notes.
The flowers of the bitter orange tree are extracted to obtain orange blossom absolute. The essence of the Neroli flower is obtained by distillation. Often used in oriental-scented fragrances, orange blossom also emphasises certain fruity notes in floral fragrances. Its opulence features as the heart note of Pure Poison.
White musk is made synthetically, giving fragrances their clean-smelling, skin-like scent. It is the quintessential base note, revealing its accords with Pure Poison Eau de Parfum" (Boots.com)
This perfume is perfect for day or night, although it is quite pricey (£46-£65-£81) (30ml-50ml-100ml) so I tend to use it either for daytime or nighttime rather than for both. The bottle is enchanting, and potion like, and is the perfect size for carrying around in my handbag. I adore this little bottle of poison!

The second perfume I would like to share with you is Jean Paul Gaultier 'Classique'. This scent is, in one word...Seductive!





"Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Toilette provides a hint of temptation in a sensual, daring fragrance of contrasts, to help you seduce and conquer.
Bold, sweet rose to awaken the senses." (Boots.com)
 Priced at around £69 (100ml), this perfume is one of my favourite splurges. I love the beautiful bottle, and the packaging that encases it. I keep this perfume for special occasions or romantic meals out because I feel that it is too bold for wearing during the day. It has a slightly spicy scent, and it really is one of the most gorgeous scents I have ever worn.

The third and final perfume that I would like to share with you is my absolute favourite! It's 'Lady Million' by Paco Rabanne.

"This perfume is ultra-feminine, glamorous and excessive…The Lady Million woman embodies the ideal woman. No man can resist her and the best won’t ever be enough for her!"  (Boots.com)
This gold, diamond shaped stunner, (£35-£48-£64) (30ml-50ml-100ml) is the perfume I swear by! Again, I choose to wear this scent mostly at night, although I sometimes indulge in a spritz during the day for that 'just freshened up' feeling. This perfume really does go a long way and just one or two sprays lasts all night...perfect! The bottle looks really expensive, and the liquid gold inside it smells elegant and romantic. I LOVE it!

So girls, next time you're choosing your new perfume, take these three beauties into consideration...you won't be disappointed!

Chow for now Lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment