layla

Thursday 3 January 2013

Nandos Woes

So...it's the start of a brand new year, and what better way to kick start your healthy new years resolution with a bit of yummy chicken at the weekend as a not so guilty treat! Courtesy of the one and only Nandos! A scrumptious plate filled with lots of chicken, accompanied by tasty side dishes, right? WRONG!!!
A few years ago, when Nandos opened it's doors to West Yorkshire, you were guaranteed good food served up in decent sized portions. Over time however, I have noticed that things have changed. And it seems I'm not the only one as many of my friends and family have also been left disappointed.
The ratio of chicken to sides seems to have completely done a u-turn, meaning the sides have completely taken over the main attraction...the Peri Peri chicken! It's no wonder people class Nandos as a healthier option these days as you're still starving when you leave!
I wouldn't mind if we were paying peanuts, but the prices are rather steep and the food just doesn't reflect this anymore. It's not as if we're paying for the service is it as part of the fun at Nandos is getting up and choosing the sauces and dressings you want, and filling up your drink if and when you need it.
I think I speak for the majority when I say 'I love a good Nandos', but I really would like some chicken with my sides.
Sort it out Nandos!!!
Chow for now Lovelies,
Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment