layla

Sunday 20 January 2013

How Now Scouse Brow!

Ok..so I just wanted to share my opinion on the trend that swept the UK quicker than the snow we've all encountered over the last couple of days....THE SCOUSE BROW!!!!!
I must admit, when I first heard about the trend that was to thicken your eyebrows and pencil them in a few shades darker than your original colour, I jumped at the chance to follow suit and pencil in these luscious brows that everyone was talking about...shame on me!!!
It really does not look good on a typical, pale, Yorkshire girl like me, infact, looking back on pictures of myself, I looked pretty damn ridiculous. Nobody told me I looked horrendous however, because everyone looked the same!
Let's just say, I have learnt the error of my ways...I cannot pull off the Scouse brow! And I'm sorry to say, but I actually reckon only the lovely girls of Liverpool can!
As you can all see from the picture...my brows will be staying natural from now on...well almost ;)

Chow for now Lovelies

Love Kirsty xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment