layla

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Strawberry Curls....Hot without the heat!

Hi there, today I am going to discuss my experience with a product called 'Strawberry Curls'. Strawberry Curls are little strawberry shaped hair rollers that do not require any heat whatsoever in order to create lovely tight ringlets or relaxed loose waves. They claim: 'no more sleepless nights, curlers you can actually sleep in comfort. Strawberry's are a curls best friend'.
In order to test this claim I (as instructed) washed my hair and partially dried it with the hair dryer until it was still slightly damp to the touch but not wet through. I then applied a small amount of moose and worked it through the ends of my hair before taking the strawberry curl and rolling my hair around it. The strawberry curl stays in place without clips :) I then went to bed.
The plan was to leave the strawberry curls in all night, taking them out when I had done my make up in the morning, HOWEVER, they were so uncomfortable :(
I managed only an hour of tossing and turning in bed before taking them out. Surprisingly my hair had curled quite well within that hour and I'm sure that with a full 6-8 hours of wearing them (that's the least amount of sleep I like to get!!)  my hair would have looked great. You could alternatively wear them during the day in preparation for a night out and they would be perfectly comfortable and manageable.
Therefore, although this product didn't fulfil my comfort needs, I would still recommend them to a friend. The fact that no heat is needed is great for your hair, and I would definitely rate them as HOT!
You can purchase Strawberry Curls from www.strawberrycurls.com for the bargain price of £12.99 (pack of 12). Also, visit their twitter page @Strawberrycurls for before and after pictures so you can see the results for yourselves!

Chow for now lovelies

Love Kirsty xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment