layla

Tuesday 8 January 2013

No 7 Heaven


3 for 2 Mix and Match across selected Number 7 Anti-ageing

I love going to Boots and spending a small fortune on make-up, hair products and toiletries and for some reason, even buying daily essentials such as shampoo and toothpaste seems like a treat. Perhaps it's because I have an advantage card and gain points every time I purchase an item. Or perhaps it's because I always have some kind of voucher that I have received from a previous visit. My favourite items to buy from Boots are No7 products, however I only treat myself when I receive a money off voucher as the full priced items are rather expensive.

View photo.JPG in slide show
Money off voucher
Many people are under the illusion that because it states on the voucher that only one can be redeemed per transaction, that they have to choose between the skincare or the make-up voucher. Well let me tell you that this is incorrect, and you can in fact use both vouchers in the same transaction. What the voucher is actually stating is that only one type of voucher can be redeemed in any one transaction, so you cannot use 2 make-up vouchers or 2 skincare vouchers, but 1 of each is fine.
Even better...you can also use both vouchers at the same time towards the 3 for 2 deal, and I did just this!
I purchased the No 7 Cocooning Body Balm priced at £13.50, the No 7 primer priced at £10.50, and the No 7 Eye Colour Brush priced at £7.25, therefore fulfilling the 3 for 2 promise. I then presented my money off vouchers, and received £5.00 off the Body Balm, and £3.00 off the Primer, and of course the Eye colour Brush was my freebie! A total saving of £15.50!!! It's worth while asking the assistants for advice too as they can help you make the most of your vouchers i.e. getting as much as you can for your money.
So next time you receive a No 7 money off voucher, don't throw it away! It really is worth while taking advantage of the offer, especially if the 3 for 2 promotion is also available. Kerching!!!

Chow for now Lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment