layla

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The results of sleep in rollers are in!...

At long last...I have had a moment to try out my gorgeous pink sleep in rollers! And the verdict? I adore them! They are hot hot hot without any of the heat that damages our locks on a day to day basis.
Now, I have to admit, I didn't try sleeping in them...I put them in as soon as I woke up and left them in for 5/6 hours (needless to say I didn't leave the house that day until I had removed them haha). I did however, try to lay down in them just to see how bearable/unbearable they were, and....I can safely say that I would never be able to sleep in them :( (I have a very sensitive scalp) which is a shame, but the results i achieved totally outshone the fact that I couldn't wear them throughout the night.
To achieve my wavy, bouncy locks, I firstly dampened my hair slightly and applied some volume mousse throughout. I then took sections of hair no wider than the width of the roller, and rolled my hair UNDER (rolling over will cause the hair to flick out and I didn't want to look like something from 1960!!) I then pinned the roller in place with the Kirby grips I got in the sleep-rollers pack.
When I took them out later, I sprayed my hair lightly with hairspray just to make sure that the look held all night..and it did!
I would definitely recommend sleep rollers to anyone..they are hot!!!

P.s. I'm always looking out for new blogs to look at and read through so feel free to comment and send me your links and I will have a nosey :)

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment