layla

Thursday 28 February 2013

A sneak peek into my everyday makeup bag

So today, I thought I would share with you, what I keep in my every day makeup bag. The items are all available in Boots/SuperDrug and in any good supermarket, and are all reasonably priced (I don't wear expensive makeup throughout the week as there's no need to waste it on a natural look). The most expensive item in my week day makeup bag is my illuminator in Peach by No.7, followed by my No.7 Primer in green. I love No.7 base products as they prepare your face and provide a good base for the rest of your look.
After I've primed and illuminated my face, I apply Rimmel lasting finish foundation in 100, which is supposed to last 25 hours, but lets be fair...who would ever leave foundation on for 25 hours!!!! I then apply Hide the Blemish concealer by Rimmel, under my eyes, in the creases of my nose and over any blemishes or spots that may have appeared that day! I then blend it in with my finger.
Next, I sweep Rimmel Stay Matt pressed powder in Warm Beige over the foundation and concealer to seal them, and then apply Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight to give that sun kissed healthy glow. I apply 2 different shades of Bourjois blush, Rose Frisson and Rose D'or, in order to define my cheekbones and to give my cheeks a pop of pinky colour. I sweep the lighter pink across the apples of my cheeks and then the darker one at the point where my cheekbones dip in.
Next, I use my Eyelure brow pencil to shape and define my natural brows, and comb the colour through the hairs in order to keep the look as natural as possible. On my lids, I use Bourjois eyeshadow in shades 05 and 08 and I then use a black Rimmel eye pencil to outline my eyes. Finally I curl my lashes with an Elle eyelash curler, and put on some Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt mascara in Kohl Black, followed by a clear mascara from Collection 2000 in order to prevent the black from smudging onto my eye lids and under the eye. This completes my everyday makeup routine!

Do you have any good high street products that you use every day? Can you recommend any? Let me know :)

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment