layla

Monday 25 February 2013

My favourite products #5

Hi guys...time to tell you all about my final favourite product of 2013 so far! Never ever ever am I without one of these little pots of loveliness these days: one in my handbag, one in my bedside drawer and one in my makeup bag...it's the one and only VASELINE!!!!!
I apply Vaseline instead of Chapstick, every night before I go to sleep, and at various times throughout the day. It really helps with chapped lips and protects them from the cold weather. Sometimes I even mix a little bit of lip gloss with the Vaseline so that my lips look tinted but are much more moisturised than they would be with just wearing lipgloss.
I bought a trio of mini Vaseline pots from Primark just before Xmas, for around £4.50 (I think they are normally around £2.00 a pot from Boots or SuperDrug.) For the money I paid, I got the original Vaseline, the coco butter Vaseline and the aloe Vera Vaseline. You can now also get a rose Vaseline and a pink champagne Vaseline but only if you buy them separately.

Below is a list of reasons why I love Vaseline, and why I think it's worthy of being one of my favourite products!
1) great for chapped skin
2) perfect for moisturising dry patches such as elbows or knees
3) ideal for smoothing down unruly eyebrows (be careful not to apply too much as it will look greasy and interfere with your makeup!
4) applied to eyelashes before bed, leaves them feeling soft and nourished and apparently encourages them to grow better! (think of it as a conditioner for your eyelashes!)
5) good for stopping hair dye from dying your skin around your hair line and ears

If the list above doesn't convince you to use Vaseline, then nothing will!!!

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment