layla

Sunday 18 August 2013

@PearlysLtd teeth whitening review

Hi guys!

A week ago I requested a sample of teeth whitening powder from Pearlys Ltd, in return for an honest review that I would write and post on my blog. I was then contacted to not only review the whitening powder, but also a foam and rinse! How exciting!!! 
Now, before I write my review, I just want to explain a few things that I feel are important when ensuring a fair and truthful write up. Firstly, I would like to state that each progress picture taken was done so at the same time of day, in the same room, with the same camera. This was to ensure that every variable that could be controlled was so. Secondly, I would like to say that my teeth are quite white already..I do not smoke, drink tea/coffee/red wine, and I do not eat many foods with strong colours I.E. curry..therefore staining on my teeth is minimal. Never the less I am hoping for some good results as I would most definitely like to see an improvement! So here goes!

I have used the products for a full week, and recorded my findings each day in a sort of progress diary...and here are my findings! 
Enjoy!

Day 1- 12/08/13
Today I received an exciting package from Pearlys Ltd (www.pearlys.co.uk) containing a range of teeth whitening products for me to try out. 


The cute toiletry style bag contained a daily use whitening foam, a daily use rinse, and a weekly use whitening powder (see above and below).


I got started straight away! The instructions directed me to put a layer of the whitening foam onto my normal toothpaste, and to brush for 2-4 minutes, 
I set my timer on my phone and brushed for the full 4 minutes (it felt like a lifetime haha!!!) 



I then filled the cap from the rinse bottle half full with the whitening rinse and swished it around my gums and between my teeth as instructed. 
The packaging on both these products stated a minty flavour, and they delivered just that! My mouth felt really clean and as I'm sure anyone would, I checked in the mirror to see if there was any change to the colour of my teeth. The answer was not yet, but I am only on day 1!!! 
I then repeated this process before bed.

Day 2- 13/08/13
So...day 2, and I have repeated each step as seen above under day 1. I have taken a picture of my teeth to compare each day (I will place this in my findings at the end of the post). 
I am loving the foam by the way..it's really minty and fresh, leaving my mouth feeling super clean. I don't usually use a mouth wash/ rinse either but I am finding this one very pleasant to use which is great! My teeth feel mega smooth..and I have noticed a slight improvement in colour, eeeek!
I will post again tomorrow with any new findings!

Day 3- 14/08/13
Today I used the instant whitening powder...to see whether it really would make a difference to my teeth immediately as it claims! 
I opened the packaging to reveal a blue clinical looking powder, which I dipped my toothbrush in. I thought the powder would make my teeth gritty, but I was surprised to find that it instantly foamed up in my mouth and resembled normal toothpaste! 


I brushed for 4 minutes............and then took a look in the mirror to check for instant signs of improvement. 

 
Although I didn't see much change in colour, I did notice that my teeth were a lot shinier than before I used the powder. I would have seen much more of a change if my teeth were stained or discoloured, but as I mentioned at the start, I already have quite white teeth! 
All in all though, thumbs up for the instant whitening powder, my teeth are squeaky clean! 

Day 4- 15/08/13
I am loving my new 'regime'! Yes I said it, I want this to be my new morning and night regime!!! My breath is so fresh and my teeth are very very very clean (cleaner than usual that is!) My boyfriend is even pestering me to let him use the products...I think I'll let him..maybe!

Day 5- 16/08/13
I am definitely impressed with this whitening kit. My teeth look so much cleaner and brighter, and my breath is fresh all day long. I've been thinking about purchasing a sonic toothbrush as the whitening instructions indicate that better results will be gained by using one, and who doesn't want to achieve the best!
I have been using the kit for 5 days now and people are already asking me where they can buy it! I will put up the link to the Pearlys website at the end of this blog post :) 

Day 6- 17/08/13
Nothing new to record today...still enjoying the whitening products, still have whiter teeth and fresh breath! I will be using the instant whitening powder later to give my smile a boost for tonight's meal out with the girls. I just love having a white smile! 

Day 7-18/08/13
It's the final day of testing for Pearlys Ltd, and I have thoroughly enjoyed writing this review. The whitening products are amazing, providing exactly what they say they will...and I will definitely be adding them to my daily routine. 
So at long last, here is the 7 day timeline in pictures, to show you exactly how my smile has improved over the week. 

Days 1-4 (L to R)

 
Days 5-7 (L to R)

Days 1 and 7
 
 
I'd 100% say there was an improvement on my teeth! Yay!!!

If you would like to contact Pearlys, you can find them on twitter @PearlysLtd, you can purchase on their website www.pearlys.co.uk, at www.chemistdirect.co.uk or you can purchase directly from Harvey Nichols stores or at www.harveynichols.com. 
Pearlys Ltd products are safe, harmless and provide legitimate whitening without dangerous chemicals. 10/10 from me!!! 

If you have any questions you'd like to ask then please comment below and I will get back to you immediately!

Love Kirsty xxx
 
P.S. Keep an eye out on my twitter @kirstykins88 for blog updates and links to posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment