layla

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Caravan of love <3

Hey guys!
I am really excited to share with you, something that has been in my blood since being a young girl. When most youngsters were going to Disneyland for their holidays, I was taken camping! 'Awww'...I suppose this is what you might be thinking, but please, no sympathy, because I had the best times! To me, camping really allowed me and my sister to be kids: long walks, playing out in the fresh air, muddy boots, cold hands and feet, runny noses, arcade games at the club house, bike rides round the campsite, bbq for tea, bbq for breakfast! I loved it! 
Over the years, although my love for camping remains, I have found myself longing for a little more comfort, somewhere a bit more homely but with all the charms of camping. And that's when it hit me...let's buy a caravan! And buy a caravan we did!!!! 


Here she is! Our static caravan by the sea! Situated on an owners exclusive park, we enjoy nothing but fresh air, peace and quiet, and all round good fun. We have 2 bedrooms, one with en suit bathroom, a separate shower room, a sizeable kitchen and a large living room! It honestly is home from home! 




I absolutely love our caravan, and on a beautiful sunny day, I can honestly say that I would rather be here than abroad! After all, who wants to take a 4 hour flight to Tenerife when I can simply walk to the beach in 2 minutes!


Chow for now lovelies!

Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment