layla

Tuesday 11 June 2013

What's in ya glossy-box?!?

My first glossy-box has arrived!!! A friend introduced me to these amazing boxes of goodies, samples and full sized products carefully selected to suit you (you create a beauty profile when you sign up which allows glossy-box to identify your likes and dislikes). My first box contained an essie nail varnish, a microdermabrasion sample, a body butter, a fragrance vile..and this:


It's a high shine gloss, scented with fresh raspberries, and tinted with a deep fruity colour. I must admit, I have never heard of bellápierre until now, but I can honestly say that it's one of the best lip glosses I have used. 

I wasn't sure about the colour at first as I have brown hair and fair skin and I felt this colour would suit a blonde or someone with darker skin, however after a few trial applications I got used to it! And now I really really like it! The colour lasts for ages and doesn't feel sticky on my lips.


I'm not sure if I would purchase this product given the choice because it is expensive at around £17 retail price, but I will definitely be disappointed when it runs out! 

Have you subscribed to glossy-box? What amazing products did you receive? 

Chow for now lovelies,
Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment