layla

Thursday 7 March 2013

Yummy Yankee Candles

I recently bought myself some new scented candles and candle holder from the local Hallmark shop. My candles of choice....Yankee candles! Let me just tell you now before I continue...I will never buy any other scented candles again! Yankee candles not only have the most beautiful scents, but they last so much longer than your average candle and they full your entire home with your chosen smell. They are AMAZING!
I opted for a number of different scents, including 'sugared vanilla' 'macintosh' 'cinnamon' and 'home-sweet-home'. To accompany them I also purchased a gorgeous candle holder/burner to melt the candles in (Yankee candle tarts melt into oil)
The candle tarts aren't cheap...around £1.50 per tart, and the burner cost approximately £12, but both are so worth the money. It just looks so pretty on my fireplace!
There are various styles of burner but I chose a golden coloured one with birds and flowers on it...I may have to go back to the shop and purchase a purple one for my bedroom :)) yes, it's safe to say, I'm addicted to buying Yankee products! I even have the Yankee scented car air fresheners!!!
You can purchase Yankee products from Yankee stores, Hallmark shops and even some garden centres..trust me, you need these in your life!!!

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx

2 comments: